Is this this able to be repaired? (shorted gpu)

Solution
I would recommend a new GPU.

For the most part repair consists of three problems: Identifying the components that have been fried, 2) Finding matching replacements, and 3) desoldering the damaged components plus resoldering in the replacements.

Desoldering is likely to do more damage and there is still the possibility that whatever caused the original damage (do tell) may have caused other damage that is not visible.

Lots of work and effort may be for naught. Unless you just want some practice and willing to make the necessary trade-offs. I.e., time, effort, $ for repairs > $ for buying a replacement.

Ralston18

Titan
I would recommend a new GPU.

For the most part repair consists of three problems: Identifying the components that have been fried, 2) Finding matching replacements, and 3) desoldering the damaged components plus resoldering in the replacements.

Desoldering is likely to do more damage and there is still the possibility that whatever caused the original damage (do tell) may have caused other damage that is not visible.

Lots of work and effort may be for naught. Unless you just want some practice and willing to make the necessary trade-offs. I.e., time, effort, $ for repairs > $ for buying a replacement.

Solution