Is this Trade worth it? Msi Gaming laptop for Gaming pc.

SG-118

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Like the title suggests I would like to know if this trade is worth it.
My gaming laptop
MSI GS60-6QE
i7-6700hq
16GB DDR4
GTX 970M 3GB
Steelseries RGB keyboard
1080p 15.6 ips display
Comes with Orginal box

The PC in question
Ryzen 5 1600
NZXT Kraken X62
MSI B350 Gaming plus
16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz
Gtx 1050ti 4gb
2 x OCZ Vertex 3 120gb ssd
2 x 500gb HDD
Corsair VS650 watt power supply
NZXT S340
Custom Black and Red cables
Cable mod RGB strip.
Comes with boxes of all parts and still has warranty.

I paid £630 for the laptop and the person who wants to trade wants another £30 on top the pc looks good (don’t like the red and black colour scheme but later down the line will change it to Black and Purple). I know RAM and gpu prices are inflated as hell and if I wanted to build this pc it would cost me around £900 using brand new parts that in itself should be enough for me to trade but I dunno.
Is this trade worth it? I don’t travel with the laptop and mostly wanna game and watch movies and stuff bear in mind I have to buy a keyboard and monitor (already got a mouse).
Any advice would be appreciated and thanks for reading this long ass post.

Solution
The PC is more flexible. The GPU performance is about the same. The PC up for trade has a really good cpu, motherboard and ram which is faster than the laptop. If you can get a cheap monitor and keyboard I suggest you go for It!

kyleroonie

Prominent
Mar 23, 2018
The PC is more flexible. The GPU performance is about the same. The PC up for trade has a really good cpu, motherboard and ram which is faster than the laptop. If you can get a cheap monitor and keyboard I suggest you go for It!

Solution