Is this video (showing the overclock of a gpu)fake

dafko_m

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hcZ7jgqcA&t=50s
in the video he maxes out voltage,fps and temp target ads 456 memory clock and 309 gpu clock but he only adds ten percent to the over voltage option.My question is:
1-is this fake
2-if not can those same settings be duplicated on any other overclocking program and show the same or similar result (I have the dual fan gtx 10603gb so thats why Im interesed).

Solution
Every videocard (even same model) has different limits of OC. I would recommend max out temp target, add 200 GPU clock. Give it a try and then go slowly by adding 10-20 GPU clock and testing until you encounter any issue. When you do, try adding more voltage. If added voltage helped you can repeat the process until you can't go any higher.

Memory clock doesn't give any FPS boost.

The big question is whether 5FPS are worth risking to damage your GPU or shorteting its lifespan. Is 5FPS boost even worth the time you spend achieving it...
Every videocard (even same model) has different limits of OC. I would recommend max out temp target, add 200 GPU clock. Give it a try and then go slowly by adding 10-20 GPU clock and testing until you encounter any issue. When you do, try adding more voltage. If added voltage helped you can repeat the process until you can't go any higher.

Memory clock doesn't give any FPS boost.

The big question is whether 5FPS are worth risking to damage your GPU or shorteting its lifespan. Is 5FPS boost even worth the time you spend achieving it...

Solution