Is this well enough to stream?

Jan 3, 2019
I just recently upgraded my oldish pc that ran okay to a i7-8700k, z390m, nvidia gtx 1080, 16 gbs ddr4 3200mhz, Samsung 860evo 500 gb ssd, WD 2 tb hdd, evga 850w 80+ gold psu. I’ve been playing on this setup for almost a month now and it’s absolutely fantastic, but I was wondering if there could be any bottlenecking or problems of any sort. And I was wondering if it would be fine for streaming. I get like 230-250 FPS in pubg while in cities and even fun fights, and like still over 100fps in bo4 blackout on all high settings. How much of my performance would suffer while streaming? I have internet good enough for streaming 120 down and 35 up

Solution
Well it's super easy for you to test it out and let US know how much you will suffer,just follow a guide for streaming and if you don't setup a online stream but instead just record to your harddrive you skip everything that's harder-ish to setup.
If you use geforce experience/shadowplay for your streaming the loss will be minimal if even noticeable.
Well it's super easy for you to test it out and let US know how much you will suffer,just follow a guide for streaming and if you don't setup a online stream but instead just record to your harddrive you skip everything that's harder-ish to setup.
If you use geforce experience/shadowplay for your streaming the loss will be minimal if even noticeable.

Solution
Jan 3, 2019

Alright, I will get on that, thank you for the recommendations!