Seasonic 750 watts platinum
Western digital 1tb
128 gb sp SSD
Raidmax sigma white
Rx580 8gb

Pleaseeee thankyouu for response

Last edited:
Solution
Is it a new PC or a used one? Compared to prices in Spain (which are already expensive) it doesn't seem a good price to me if it is a used one. I think that it should be a used one as the components combination es kinda weird.

I bought myself a similar MSI refurbished PC which had a i7 6700, 8GB 2133 RAM and also a B150 MoBo, and the problems I see there are that you don't need a 100$ liquid cooler to cool a 6700, mine was perfectly fine even in summer (40ºC ambient temperature) with a crappy cooler which I don't know if was manufactured by the same MSI or what but looked like a big version of Intel's stock one. Also the PSU is very, very good but also a massive overkill to feed that PC. And you won't be able to overclock the 6700 and...

Phazoner

Distinguished
Is it a new PC or a used one? Compared to prices in Spain (which are already expensive) it doesn't seem a good price to me if it is a used one. I think that it should be a used one as the components combination es kinda weird.

I bought myself a similar MSI refurbished PC which had a i7 6700, 8GB 2133 RAM and also a B150 MoBo, and the problems I see there are that you don't need a 100$ liquid cooler to cool a 6700, mine was perfectly fine even in summer (40ºC ambient temperature) with a crappy cooler which I don't know if was manufactured by the same MSI or what but looked like a big version of Intel's stock one. Also the PSU is very, very good but also a massive overkill to feed that PC. And you won't be able to overclock the 6700 and neither a 6700k/7700k if you change it as B150 motherboards don't allow you.

Pros, the looks very good, the PSU is very good, and everything but the MoBo and CPU can be reutilized for an upgrade (the RAM only if you jump to a nowadays Intel).

Solution
Sep 1, 2018
It

I bought myself a similar MSI refurbished PC which had a i7 6700, 8GB 2133 RAM and also a B150 MoBo, and the problems I see there are that you don't need a 100$ liquid cooler to cool a 6700, mine was perfectly fine even in summer (40ºC ambient temperature) with a crappy cooler which I don't know if was manufactured by the same MSI or what but looked like a big version of Intel's stock one. Also the PSU is very, very good but also a massive overkill to feed that PC. And you won't be able to overclock the 6700 and neither a 6700k/7700k if you change it as B150 motherboards don't allow you.

Pros, the looks very good, the PSU is very good, and everything but the MoBo and CPU can be reutilized for an upgrade (the RAM only if you jump to a nowadays Intel).
It is used for 3months here in Philippines.

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
To answer that question, You would have to combine some rig of similar performance, but from new parts and compare the prices in Your country.
IF IT HAS A STANDARD WARRANTY included and is about 10-20% cheaper than new rig of similar performance, then yes, it is worth it.

Don't know the prices at Your place, so no idea.
Ask someone to plan a new, similar rig for You and find out.

Sep 1, 2018
To answer that question, You would have to combine some rig of similar performance, but from new parts and compare the prices in Your country.
IF IT HAS A STANDARD WARRANTY included and is about 10-20% cheaper than new rig of similar performance, then yes, it is worth it.

Don't know the prices at Your place, so no idea.
Ask someone to plan a new, similar rig for You and find out.
Thanks bro!