[SOLVED] Is this worth it?

I have a card from Cutting Edge Gamer and it's an RTX 2080 ti. I'm paying $141.99 a month. It's the only way I can get such a card without saving up all year. My credit is not good so I can't get anything on credit. I have to pay Cutting Edge gamer $141.99 a month for 13 months if I wanna keep the card. That's over $600 more than the card is worth. I just don't know what to do. I could afford an RX 5700 XT if I didn't have to pay Cutting Edge gamer. But then Christmas is coming up and I have to buy people presents. So It would be January before I could buy a card. I don't wanna do without a PC until then either. But If I don't cancel Cutting Edge Gamer now I have to pay a double monthly payment to get out of the lease. I thought I'd be ok with paying extra for the card... But the more math I do and the more I think about it the sicker it makes me feel.

Solution
I have a card from Cutting Edge Gamer and it's an RTX 2080 ti. I'm paying $141.99 a month. It's the only way I can get such a card without saving up all year. My credit is not good so I can't get anything on credit. I have to pay Cutting Edge gamer $141.99 a month for 13 months if I wanna keep the card. That's over $600 more than the card is worth. I just don't know what to do. I could afford an RX 5700 XT if I didn't have to pay Cutting Edge gamer. But then Christmas is coming up and I have to buy people presents. So It would be January before I could buy a card. I don't wanna do without a PC until then either. But If I don't cancel Cutting Edge Gamer now I have to pay a double monthly payment to get out of the lease. I thought...
I have a card from Cutting Edge Gamer and it's an RTX 2080 ti. I'm paying $141.99 a month. It's the only way I can get such a card without saving up all year. My credit is not good so I can't get anything on credit. I have to pay Cutting Edge gamer $141.99 a month for 13 months if I wanna keep the card. That's over $600 more than the card is worth. I just don't know what to do. I could afford an RX 5700 XT if I didn't have to pay Cutting Edge gamer. But then Christmas is coming up and I have to buy people presents. So It would be January before I could buy a card. I don't wanna do without a PC until then either. But If I don't cancel Cutting Edge Gamer now I have to pay a double monthly payment to get out of the lease. I thought I'd be ok with paying extra for the card... But the more math I do and the more I think about it the sicker it makes me feel.

Not much to be done here, you are bound by whatever agreement you are in with this company. If you return the card, you would have paid money for nothing except a rental. If you keep it, you pay too much for it. Either way is a bad situation. I think the start of the mess is that you went for a high end card instead of just buying a mid range $250 one that is good enough, instead of top of the line that you can't afford. If you can pay $150 a month for the card, you can pay $300 in two months for a decent card that is not a $600-1,000 high end thing. Heck, even a card under 200 is plenty to game on at 1080 resolution, like an RX 580.

Solution
Not much to be done here, you are bound by whatever agreement you are in with this company. If you return the card, you would have paid money for nothing except a rental. If you keep it, you pay too much for it. Either way is a bad situation. I think the start of the mess is that you went for a high end card instead of just buying a mid range $250 one that is good enough, instead of top of the line that you can't afford. If you can pay $150 a month for the card, you can pay $300 in two months for a decent card that is not a $600-1,000 high end thing. Heck, even a card under 200 is plenty to game on at 1080 resolution, like an RX 580.
If I didn't have this card I could buy an RX 5700 XT in 1 month. RTX 2080 Super in 2 months. RTX 2080 ti in 3 months. I play my games at 4K though which is why I wanted the RTX 2080 ti. And I didn't wanna have to save or take a year to build my credit first.