is used macbook worth it??

jimhoxh1

Commendable
Mar 1, 2018
Hello guys i want to buy an used macbook air 2017 for 500 euros or less, do you think it is worth it?

jimhoxh1

Commendable
Mar 1, 2018
Isn’t that the chunky one with the white bezels? Depends what spec it is, what you want it for and what’s the alternative
It is a very thin laptop but it has the big bezels with the 1440p display , i want to buy it for my university homeworks,im studying to be a programmer but i have never used any apple products before.i think it is good (it has intel core i5,8gb ram , 1500 mb gpu and 128 gb ssd),i will not do any hard work just multitasking.I dont want to give much money for a laptop so the alternative of the macbook ait 2017 is the hp 255 g7 a very cheap laptop with ryzen 3, 8gb ram 256 gb ssd.But most of the people say that the battery last only 3 average and tge macbook lasts much more

jimhoxh1

Commendable
Mar 1, 2018
It is a very thin laptop but it has the big bezels with the 1440p display , i want to buy it for my university homeworks,im studying to be a programmer but i have never used any apple products before.i think it is good (it has intel core i5,8gb ram , 1500 mb gpu and 128 gb ssd),i will not do any hard work just multitasking.I dont want to give much money for a laptop so the alternative of the macbook ait 2017 is the hp 255 g7 a very cheap laptop with ryzen 3, 8gb ram 256 gb ssd.But most of the people say that the battery last only 3 average and tge macbook lasts much more
Plus i want to try the macos

Googled it and it is the one with the chunky bezels. I’d have a look at a 2015 13” Pro personally

May 4, 2020
It is definitely a good buy, given its improved performance, better speeds, and processor upgrade from the previous version. Yes, the thick bezels could be off-putting for many, and the display quality is pretty mediocre as well. The laptop is also a bit bulky; so, if you are planning on carrying it to school every day, you may have to think twice about the weight. On the positive side, you get great battery life (given its condition now), comfortable keyboard, and good performance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS