Is viewsonic 19" G90f CRT good?

TearsForFears

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2003
I have choice to get a viewsonic 19" G90f or a samsung 19" flatron CRT. I have seen 19" monitors picture not as sharp as 17" of the same brand. what should I get?

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

The G90f is ok it's their mid-line monitor E/G/P. Which Flatron are you getting (model #)? 900? 955?

I'd usually say (all things being equal) that the Viewsonics are better, but it really will depend on the head to head comparison. I just did some monitor shopping with a friend in Toronto (got a Phillips 109B), so I've been looking recently. I like the Viewsonic P90 and P95 (my fav. Viewsonic) series better than the G90s (except the GS790 is nice), but then again I like killer res and refresh, and it's only about 20% more for a MUCH better monitor.

In most cases the G viewsonic will be about the same as the Samsung. The higher end Viewsonics don't really have a rival in Samsungs stable.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK