Is water cooling fan the same from a regular fan

Solution
NO.
You can use many fans that are SIMILAR such as case fans, but for optimal cooling you need one optimized for "static pressure" due to the way it shapes the air and forces it through the radiator.

A great case fan is not a good radiator fan and vice versa (though some are fine at both).

*If you use a different fan and it's fairly quiet, and cools well enough then fine. Otherwise look for a proper fan.
NO.
You can use many fans that are SIMILAR such as case fans, but for optimal cooling you need one optimized for "static pressure" due to the way it shapes the air and forces it through the radiator.

A great case fan is not a good radiator fan and vice versa (though some are fine at both).

*If you use a different fan and it's fairly quiet, and cools well enough then fine. Otherwise look for a proper fan.

Solution
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835709037&cm_re=static_pressure-_-35-709-037-_-Product

That MIGHT be a good choice. Notice the key points:

- radiator
- 500RPM to 1800RPM (so it is variable and can drop pretty low to be fairly quiet)
- 4-pin (CPU_FAN on motherboard must be 4-pin)
- 12cm fan

I think the fan that came with the H50 spun at one speed though I could be wrong (1700RPM).

H50 max air flow was also 57 CFM, so it's a good idea to look for a fan that can get close to that (or higher) to ensure it can push enough air to cool.

With the fan I linked you would just setup fan control using the motherboard fan software like you would a normal air cooler. Find the best balance of noise vs cooling (such as maybe 40% max RPM and ramp up at 50degC ?).