Question Is x570 gigabyte aorus elite the best x570 choice for ryzen 3700x and rtx 2070 super?

I want this to work perfectly with the 3700x and be able to overclock the cpu gpu and ram
What is the system for? For gaming you don’t want to overclock the CPU, just strap a good cooler on it and let the algorithms sort it. GPU isn’t really down to the board and with Ryzen I’d just buy the best memory out of the box (Dominator Plat for example) and leave it at XMP.

Reactions: DMAN999

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
What is the system for? For gaming you don’t want to overclock the CPU, just strap a good cooler on it and let the algorithms sort it. GPU isn’t really down to the board and with Ryzen I’d just buy the best memory out of the box (Dominator Plat for example) and leave it at XMP.
Its for art and animation as well as gaming will the cpu be ok with the stock cooler or will i need an aftermarket one?

logainofhades

Titan
That board should be fine. The stock cooler, on a 3700x, is actually quite good. You can go aftermarket, like the Deepcool Gammax GT, or the 400, on the cheap, and get lower noise, and probably better temps. I am using an AIO, only because it was carried over from my previous rig. What is your budget, for your PC itself?

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
That board should be fine. The stock cooler, on a 3700x, is actually quite good. You can go aftermarket, like the Deepcool Gammax GT, or the 400, on the cheap, and get lower noise, and probably better temps. I am using an AIO, only because it was carried over from my previous rig. What is your budget, for your PC itself?
It will cost around 1300€ with an upgraded psu cpu ram mobo and gpu so its already more than i was thinking of paying at the beginning but i thought id built a pc to last me longer.So i dont really wont to spent much for the cooler