[SOLVED] Is y PSU good for this build?

Solution
Corrected the link.

That 750 PSU should be plenty for your build. That CPU will pull 220W max, and that GPU won't ever draw more than 250W. You could run a 650W PSU with those components and be absolutely fine. There's no need to run a gigantic PSU unless your components demand it, and yours don't. The PSU you posted is good quality and you should have no worries.

NaClKnight

Prominent
Dec 7, 2022
Corrected the link.

That 750 PSU should be plenty for your build. That CPU will pull 220W max, and that GPU won't ever draw more than 250W. You could run a 650W PSU with those components and be absolutely fine. There's no need to run a gigantic PSU unless your components demand it, and yours don't. The PSU you posted is good quality and you should have no worries.

Solution
I'm being told by someone who builds PCs for a living stating it's not powerful enouh.

Corrected Link

Sorry, I apparently pasted the link twice.

Your PSU (Corsair RM750) is sweet. Its powerful enough to handle even more powerful Stuffs. As I have studied a lot about switching power supplies and Teardowned many reputable PSUs... (RM750x too).. Its very Solid PSU. You can comfortably rely on This PSU for your build.
You can choose some other PSUs as alternatives...
My Favorite.

NZXT C750 Gold (Actually Rebranded Seasonic PSU)
Coolermaster V750 v2 gold

and other PSUs in same category.