ISDN NT1 box connectivity w

We bought an ISDN NT BOX of Siemens Company with the name
of SANTIS-USB Data kit but the USB support is not
available at Windows NT server 4.0 Is any one have any
solution for installation of USB device with NT 4 Server
thanks

Look down a few posts and see what your options are......

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Daud Akbar" <daudakbar@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> We bought an ISDN NT BOX of Siemens Company with the name
> of SANTIS-USB Data kit but the USB support is not
> available at Windows NT server 4.0 Is any one have any
> solution for installation of USB device with NT 4 Server
> thanks

Latest posts