ISDone.dll Error code:-14 for gta v in laptops

Oct 2, 2018
I found the solution:
First check that file should be downloaded properly after that say u dowload game in any drive say f drive first rename the folder name and write as short as possible like a,b,c but short. After that when you install the game the most imp. Part install the game in same drive like f as i have download in f drive and dont install in folder in folder simply install in f drive not in folder in folder in drive basically i mean to say the name of destination of installation should be small for ex f:\ghost like this where ghost is name of game and it should be simply like a b c and downloaded folder and installed folder name should not be same
Thats it if u have any prob. Msg me ok

Oct 2, 2018
I found the solution:
First check that file should be downloaded properly after that say u dowload game in any drive say f drive first rename the folder name and write as short as possible like a,b,c but short. After that when you install the game the most imp. Part install the game in same drive like f as i have download in f drive and dont install in folder in folder simply install in f drive not in folder in folder in drive basically i mean to say the name of destination of installation should be small for ex f:\ghost like this where ghost is name of game and it should be simply like a b c and downloaded folder and installed folder name should not be same
Thats it if u have any prob. Msg me ok