Hi

Can someone tell me how do I change an ISO file that is supposed to be an executable file to be able to install

My Dad is not here to help me and I need to install that file for tomorrow

Thank you

An ISO file is a CD image and is used to create a CD via your CD
burning software (eg Nero, Roxio, or CDBurner XP Pro etc.)

CDBurner XP Pro is freeware and can be downloaded from
http://www.cdburnerxp.se/features.php

You could also try isobuster ( http://www.isobuster.com/ ) which will
allow you to extract the files to your harddrive.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/b/6/7b6abd84-7841-4978-96f5-bd58df02efa2/winxpvirtualcdcontrolpanel_21.exe

"Daphne" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OOZPpN8lFHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
Hi

Can someone tell me how do I change an ISO file that is supposed to be an executable file to be able to install

My Dad is not here to help me and I need to install that file for tomorrow

Thank you

Thank you David for helping her out. I had that VCP on a floppy but she did not know. Thanks a lot again.

--
Peter