[SOLVED] Iso Mounting Problem

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
So it started when i was installing a game using an iso and then a power outage happens, after that every time i try to open any iso file it says "sorry there was a problem mounting the file"
Things iv tried to resolve this:
*Read Only
*Unblock On Properties
*Copy On new location "I doesn't prefer this style because its a 60 gb file"
*Remove Pars
*Registry
None of them worked for me i hope someone can help me ?

Solution
most games are available for digital download now.
if you truly own the game; contact the developer's support team and explain to them that your copy of the game is damaged. they should verify your game code/serial and offer you a download code through an online distribution platform.

try right-clicking ISO file > Open with > Windows Explorer.
see if same problem occurs.

if you cannot get Explorer to open the files try installing & using a different disc image reader software or just extract the files from the .ISO with WinRAR, 7zip, or something similar and install from there.
if you truly own the game; contact the developer's support team and explain to them that your copy of the game is damaged. they should verify your game code/serial and offer you a download code through an online distribution platform.

if you cannot get Explorer to open the files try installing & using a different disc image reader software or just extract the files from the .ISO with WinRAR, 7zip, or something similar and install from there.

Solution

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019

thank you for the advie and I'll try to do that