ISO Old Console Game

Nov 15, 2018
Looking for an old console game I played as a kid, don't remember if it was Xbox or PlayStation.

Only really remember that it was an animated/cartoonish looking game, I want to say you could choose from multiple characters, but I only recall playing as a female one.

It was a leveling game I think? I keep going back to having to collect little stacks of money to unlock chained doors.

Thank you! Good luck :)

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

Sounds a lot like Gauntlet Legends, was it maybe on Nintendo 64?

Gauntlet%20Legends%202.jpg

Gauntlet-Legends.png

Kashimi

Honorable
Apr 14, 2015
It's a scary day when someone says old console game and then says Playstation or Xbox... Not that I'm that old, I'm only 31, but it's crazy to think of Playstation and Xbox as old consoles. It feels like they are like 6 or 7 years old, but in reality, the PS4 just hit 5 years old...

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

haha yea, i'm 31 also, i was talking about that with a coworker who was debating whether to buy a PS4 or xbox one for her son and she asked how old xbox 360, original xbox, etc were so we looked up release dates, xbox 360 was 2005 which is the year i graduated high school... definitely doesn't seem that long ago. Mostly because I've never really been in to console games i've always played on PC so I only sort of hear about releases and console gaming news from other people/sources