Question ISO old graphics cards

Sedative

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
Hey everyone, I am currently on the search for functional and none functional GPUs, with a focus on the mid 2000s cards(but would love to have the old voodoo cards!). I just started collecting them because they were art for a short period of time IMO and i want to save some of them if i can from getting destroyed and lost forever. Feel free to contact me here or email me see if we can work something out.

Sedative

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
In the States sadly, Not sure how much the shipping would be TBH, if its not crazy, I might be able to swing it , but I'm not really sure, never done shipping like that. (Either way, I appreciate your kindness)

In the States sadly, Not sure how much the shipping would be TBH, if its not crazy, I might be able to swing it , but I'm not really sure, never done shipping like that. (Either way, I appreciate your kindness)

I'm not sure either how much it might cost. If you can cover shipping, i'd send them over. No bother. Good luck on the hunt. Now that you've posed the question, I want to frame my old GPU's :) Ill see if i can get some pics together. I've also discovered a Gainward FX5900XT!! Trip down memory lane :)

Mar 30, 2019
I got a Asus Geforce FX-5500 from early 2003 , it's sealed and unopened still brand new, not sure if it's usable but the box is still in a good shape as well as the graphics card. I've been trying to sell it for a year or two but no one wants to buy it, I even got a Gigabyte Geforce 8600GT 512MB Silent Pipe II , tried selling but theres no box only graphics card still working and used. If you want to discuss maybe you can add me on discord Neko-Chan#8400 . Hope i could get bit of cash as i need it for school