ISO: Software that will create a vob files

I have some DV encoded avi files that I would like to put onto DVD. They are
already edited & the DVD doesn't require any menus just a straight dump. So
I just need something that will encode these files to mpg2 & create the
appropriate file structure. Any suggestions ?

-thanks
James

On a sunny day (Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:43:11 GMT) it happened "James Bass"
<jhbass@twcny.rr.com.spam> wrote in
<zxQfc.73627$e17.28529@twister.nyroc.rr.com>:

>I have some DV encoded avi files that I would like to put onto DVD. They are
>already edited & the DVD doesn't require any menus just a straight dump. So
>I just need something that will encode these files to mpg2 & create the
>appropriate file structure. Any suggestions ?
>
>-thanks
>James

Yes, Linux transcode, followed by dvdauthor.
Burn with dvdrwtools.
Still zero dollars.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"James Bass" <jhbass@twcny.rr.com.spam> wrote:

>I have some DV encoded avi files that I would like to put onto DVD. They are
>already edited & the DVD doesn't require any menus just a straight dump. So
>I just need something that will encode these files to mpg2 & create the
>appropriate file structure. Any suggestions ?
>
>-thanks
>James

Most video editing programs will convert avi to mpeg2 and write to DVD
video.
Ulead VideoStudio 7
check with www.dvdrhelp.com scroll down and click on Tools (left of
screen). This site has many video utilities.

Regards Brian