Question Issue building my desktop PC, not turning on

Feb 8, 2021
Hi all!
I am in the middle of building a desktop pc which it isn't turning on at all, once everything was done and connected. My first thought will be that the motherboard is damaged (bought in eBay as very good condition) but in fact I wanted to find an expert to give me some light in case I am missing something. The specs are the following:
Case: White Diamond ARGB Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case, ATX, 3 Pin AURA Male &
Motherboard: Gygabite GA-H87-HD3
PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 450W
RAM: 4x Samsung 8GB 12800U (32GB)
CPU: Intel i5 4590
HHD: 2TB Seagate
SSD: 128GB Samsung
Graphic Card: MSI GForce 1050Ti
PSI Card: Wireless TPLink Card
CPU Cooler: DarkFlash Tracer DT-120

I have connected everything (I think) but when I press the power button in the case, doesn't react at all, no lights, sounds or anything, no movement of funs,.... the case has just the usb cable, audio cable, usb3.0 cable, power sw, reset sw and hdd led, I have conected them as it says in the motherboard (using the triangle as positive), but nothing works. Please, I feel desperate :( See link for a picture of the motherboard installation, in case you can spot something missing. Picture of the installation

Thank you in advance,
Francisco

Feb 8, 2021
I forgot to mention the condition of the parts:
Case: Brand New
Motherboard: Used (eBay) Posted as very good condition. It looks perfect just looking.
PSU: Brand New
RAM: Used (From my previous device, Dell desktop)
CPU: Used (From my previous device, Dell desktop)
HHD: Used (From my previous device, Dell desktop)
SSD: Brand New
Graphic Card: Refurbished
PSI Card: Brand New
CPU Cooler: Brand New

Did you flip the power switch on the back of the PSU? Also verify the outlet works.

Also try putting the fpanel reset connector where the fpanel power switch connector goes. Then press the reset button. They're both momentary switches. Just want to make sure it isn't a bad power button.

Does that GPU need a power connector? I know some 1050Ti do.

Reactions: FrankProtons
Feb 8, 2021
Thank you for your reply Velocityg4,
I have checked the switchs, try in different plugs in the house, different items in this outlet, different power cable to the psu, but none of those did any results.
I have tested as you said using the reset connector in the power switch port, and the opposite way around but none of those seems to work neither.

The GPU has not power connector, however testing everything I decided to remove it in case that was possibly an issue.

Right now I have connected just the PSU, CPU, RAM, and CPU Cooler.

Thanks,
Frank

Did you flip the power switch on the back of the PSU? Also verify the outlet works.

Also try putting the fpanel reset connector where the fpanel power switch connector goes. Then press the reset button. They're both momentary switches. Just want to make sure it isn't a bad power button.

Does that GPU need a power connector? I know some 1050Ti do.

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks Rickypicky5 for your reply,
I have checked what you mentioned, and it was just moved a bit (as it wasn’t hold) in the picture. I have tested with no GPU as well, with no results, unfortunately. :(
Looking at the picture, based on the backplate covers, it looks like maybe your GPU is installed crooked? The back of the GPU should be parallel to the top backplate cover?