Nov 5, 2020
hello guys,i need yall help,please help me
i have old pc with this spec:
intel core i7 6700
motherboard biostar h170 t
ram kingstone hyperX 2x4 ddr3
GTX 1070 HOF
1tb hard drive
normally,i got 50-80 fps when i played game like valorant,nfs heat,or FIFA,but i have some issue with my old cpu,in recent days when i played game,my fps very2 drop,i played old game like Dragon Nest in 15 fps LOL,and then i checked "perfmon /report" IN WINDOWS run,i hot this issue.chek the picture
oh btw i finished chek the grhapic card with FurMark and the VGA is normal,no problem
and i already install and reinstall driver from official website but but nothing changes,
THANKS GUYS
,can yall help me to fix this issue please
Screenshot_1.png

Solution
As you are sitting at 23C, I'd guess you are idling at 800 MHz...

Run the multithread test, and observe that all cores ramp up to at least 3.7 GHz, and let the test run 20 minutes, observing temps. If you don't see 95-100C, you are likely not thermally throttling...

(I'd use HWMonitor to monitor usage/clock speeds while the CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU test is running .... (Does your version of CPU-Z show 'stress CPU', along with 'Bench'?)
I'd probably run Memtest 86 overnight, and/or check your CPU temps under a CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU load looking for any temps running above 85C (100C will result in throttling to as low as 800 MHz, which might severely tank frame rates)...

If Memtest86 passes for 8 hours, and loaded CPU temps are under control (as monitored in HWMonitor), we can decide how to next proceed...(if it is some obscure corruption/driver fiasco, one could likely flatten the exist install, fresh full reinstall, potentially taking care of any glitch that is not an actual hardware issue.)

GPU-z might allow you to see if your GPU temps are/were not excessive after exiting a game.....

Nov 5, 2020
I'd probably run Memtest 86 overnight, and/or check your CPU temps under a CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU load looking for any temps running above 85C (100C will result in throttling to as low as 800 MHz, which might severely tank frame rates)...

If Memtest86 passes for 8 hours, and loaded CPU temps are under control (as monitored in HWMonitor), we can decide how to next proceed...(if it is some obscure corruption/driver fiasco, one could likely flatten the exist install, fresh full reinstall, potentially taking care of any glitch that is not an actual hardware issue.)

GPU-z might allow you to see if your GPU temps are/were not excessive after exiting a game.....
very thanks for your answer,i gonna try stress test for my cpu and check about temps,
oh btw im already reisntall the windows for 3 times :D but the problem is still same

As you are sitting at 23C, I'd guess you are idling at 800 MHz...

Run the multithread test, and observe that all cores ramp up to at least 3.7 GHz, and let the test run 20 minutes, observing temps. If you don't see 95-100C, you are likely not thermally throttling...

(I'd use HWMonitor to monitor usage/clock speeds while the CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU test is running .... (Does your version of CPU-Z show 'stress CPU', along with 'Bench'?)

Last edited:
Solution