[SOLVED] Issue on my bluetooth driver

Feb 27, 2020
I'm using Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0 Driver on my windows 10 and I have Haylou GT1 bluetooth earbuds. The problem is that my earbuds sound laggy or chappy when I play music or any sounds but it works fine on Android phone. I tried reinstalling the driver but the problem persists any fix? I tried google but it seems I can't find the right solution.

Solution
try altering the device options in Control Panel > Sound.
pick the device out of the Playback menu and manually changing settings in the lower-left Configure box and/or the lower-right Properties box.
see if different settings(stereo vs surround / spatial off / etc) make a difference.
pick the device out of the Playback menu and manually changing settings in the lower-left Configure box and/or the lower-right Properties box.
see if different settings(stereo vs surround / spatial off / etc) make a difference.

Reactions: SerLois
Solution
Feb 27, 2020

Thanks to this, disabling enhancements and exclusive mode made my earbuds work well.

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost
remember to pick best answer when questions have been answered / problems have been solved:
cukl4Ig.jpg

Reactions: SerLois