Question Issue with a Asus Rampage 3 Extreme

Xsera

Prominent
Sep 5, 2020

Hey i have some problems with my Motherboard when i turn on the Power Switch this what you see in the Video happens..
The LEDs what are blinking is GoLED and DramLED
CPU is a x5650
PSU is Brand new 550watts

Lutfij

Titan
Why on earth do you have no cooler on the board? You should also consult the manual for the motherboard to populate the right ram slot on the board when working with a single stick of ram. Another thing, you need 3 sticks of ram populating slots A1, B1 and C1.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Xsera

Prominent
Sep 5, 2020
Why on earth do you have no cooler on the board? You should also consult the manual for the motherboard to populate the right ram slot on the board when working with a single stick of ram. Another thing, you need 3 sticks of ram populating slots A1, B1 and C1.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU: x5650
Motherboard: Rampage 3 Extreme
Ram: 16GB Kingston
SSD/HDD: 2 SSD 1 HDD
GPU: GTX 1060
PSU: Corsair 550Watts
No Cooler because i build it out of the Case
It wont work with CPU on no CPU, With 6Ram of None Ram, and with 3 Ram i have the Same problem. But ist does not Matter if i connect everything or nothing.. Still same issue

Xsera

Prominent
Sep 5, 2020
If i turn on the Power only this what you can see in the Video happens, Nothing More :( tried different PSU and Ram only when i Press CLR_CMOS it stops blinking, But when i release the button it blinks..

Xsera

Prominent
Sep 5, 2020
did u try put ram in different slot...i never see someone try run motherboard without cooler and gpu?remove battery for few minute and back in place, disconnected everything and try again
Yeah i tried every slot, it was build in the case everything was connected and i had this issue.. i dont come to boot anyway..