Question Issue with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, preventing me from installing Windows 10!!!

Zdos123

Honorable
Oct 26, 2016
Hello,
Recently about two weeks ago and upgraded my computer from a Kingston a400 ssd to a Corsair NVME mP300 it has been fine up until today when Windows crashed and showed APC_INDEX_MISMATCH i tried some stuff, recovered my files but when i tried to do a fresh reinstall, whenever i try to install it, it either restarts or just spits out a completely borked error message, i've tried reinstalling the ssd, although this issue is supposed to be a driver thing. I have no idea what to try, please help, i've also tried installing Windows without any other drives plugged in and i got a CACHE_MANAGER error
Thanks,
Gabriel John Caddy

D

Deleted member 14196

I would do a fresh windows install on that SSD because you have some mismatch driver. Did you clone this from the old SSD? If you did you may have to install windows clean on the new SSD with nothing else attached

Zdos123

Honorable
Oct 26, 2016
Any more suggestion i'm thinking of taking it to a friend who runs a repair business, who has some more ryzen CPUs, RAM and MOBOs who said for he could test the system and diagnose the problem, i've offered him £30, but before i do this i wanted to check if you had any more suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS