[SOLVED] Issue with booting up mobo

Nov 17, 2019
I ordered a couple upgrades online for my pc new mobo psu and an ssd I’m hopes of future upgrades but when going to turn it on for the first time it runs all lights on fans spinning then after about 5-6 seconds turns right off, without touching anything it attempts to turn back on by itself and then ultimate shuts off again. I tried everything and eventually got to removing the ram and booting it up without the ram installed and the pc stays on finally but obviously no post screen any advice or is ram just junk? And if so how does that even happen?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Include your newly purchased parts(that were meant for the upgrade as well). We can move forward from there. How old is the PSU on your current system?

Nov 17, 2019
Specs;
Mobo: MSI MPG Z390I
CPU: i3 6100
Psu: Corsair SF600
So upon upgrading a couple of components to my pc like motherboard, psu, and a new ssd, when I go to power it on it runs for a few seconds then shuts off on its own. Then runs again a by itself I can provide a link to a description of the problem any help would be appreciated

View: https://youtu.be/d36gTwXUOH0