[SOLVED] issue with corsair HS60 pro surround headset

Sep 29, 2020
Hello i hope everyone is doing great, i have a little issue and i hope someone can help me, i recently bought the corsair HS60 pro surround headset and as a headset is working nice, but on the iCue software of corsair isn't being recognized and the mic is not recognized by windows, i tested the headset on my phone and the microphone works there, so i guess is an issue with windows, have been looking for solutions on google and on the corsair forums but haven't found anything that works for me, hope that someone can help me because even that the headset works for listening i will like to use the microphone sometimes for discord and stuff

Solution
thank you very much, already found a solution, turns out that was the usb port, changed the usb port and now it is working, i was using an 3.5mm extender cable but when i plug the extensor the mic stop working, so i have to plug the headphones directly to the usb adapter in order for them to work, thank you very much for your time and response
Sep 29, 2020
thank you very much, already found a solution, turns out that was the usb port, changed the usb port and now it is working, i was using an 3.5mm extender cable but when i plug the extensor the mic stop working, so i have to plug the headphones directly to the usb adapter in order for them to work, thank you very much for your time and response

Solution