Question Issue with FPS Fortnite

Apr 4, 2020
PLEASE HELP!!!! I’m going out of my mind!!!
First off here are my specs:
I5 7500
Gigabytes 1080 ti
16gb or ram of Corsair
Asus Rog 240hz monitor
1000w of power supply
4 ssds
One Hhd
Lastly a lot of RGB idkkk if that has anything to do with my issue cause that’s the last thing I can think of

anyway I’m going out of mind so basically I play competitive Fortnite and before I used to have an rx580 and I would run of an average of 200 to 300 FPS in game modes. In creative i would run 400+ (That’s with the rx580 being over clocked) all on low settings

I started having issues a month ago, and it’s still happening until rn and it’s pissing me off.

So my issue is FPS DROPS, so first I thought it was my you going out or something like that so I went and got a 1080ti only to find out the same issue is still the same. When I would go into game modes I would have 200+ FPS which is amazing until I jump off the bus it would stay the same but I would see HUGE drops from 200+ to 90 50 and even worse 19. YES 19????????

I have gigablast internet (idk if you Call it something different but it’s the 1000mps) which is the fastest we have here in Az and way more than enough.
I was looking at a form saying it could be ssd or Hhd issues considering if they don’t have “dram” in the ssd. But all of my 4 ssds do have dram. And the Hhd does too. I installed Fortnite on every drive I have and still having the issue.
The last thing I can do is upgrading my actual ram but there would be no point? I already have 16gb and Fortnite recommends 8 only and I don’t run anything else but Fortnite.

i have tried multiple things like setting windows to best performance, changed power mode and I changed my power supply from 750 to 1000 thinking that would do anything cause I gave up...

the last thing I can think of is rgb??? Like I’m just so confused??
Also I don’t think it’s the game, I thought it was at first because in creative I have more FPS than normal game modes but then I was looking at streamers and they all got high FPS with no drops even my brother with wayyy worse setup he still runs 150 with no drops at all
PLEASE HELP PLEASE IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! Thank you!