Feb 7, 2021
So when my pc boots it flashes the ez debug cpu led then vga both then turning when the system boots the boot led pops up then rebooting the system, when I get into bios all of these leds go off but I can't get out of this cycle to even get into safe mode, also all the fans in the case turn on

I have reseated ram and it seems to be fine unfortunately due to not being able to boot anything for longer than 2 seconds I can't check that further

All the temps seem normal, I have had the blue screen of death as I was able to reach advanced options before now and it said 'critical processes died'

Specs -
Msi b550m pro vdh
Amd rx 5600 xt
16gb cl16 3200Mhz hyperx ram
500 m.2 we blue ssd
Amd ryzen 5 3600
Cx450m power supply

At this point I just want to know ways forward the bit I find weirs is this issue occurred after a game crash two days after build then I was stuck in this loop become less able to do anything and now barely boot the more I tried to troubleshoot

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Why did you get a 450W PSU when the bare minimum for the entire system is estimated to need about 500W...? In fact if I was you, I'd have chosen a 550W PSU for a little headroom or a 650W grey label CX unit if I was going to perform overclocking on it.

Reactions: JaydenGannon
Feb 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Why did you get a 450W PSU when the bare minimum for the entire system is estimated to need about 500W...? In fact if I was you, I'd have chosen a 550W PSU for a little headroom or a 650W grey label CX unit if I was going to perform overclocking on it.
So if I were to upgrade my psu you recon kt would all boot fine?

Last edited by a moderator: