Question Issue with keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSlipknot

Prominent
Mar 18, 2022
So my keyboard doesn't do this 24/7 but has these moments where it types crazy when I only type each letter once. The Keyboard is fairly new it's a Razer Huntsman Elite, I also should mention my keyboard acts sluggish sometimes as well with the RGB I had a rainbow effect on it and it is supposed to be smooth however it is like it lags and takes a second to actually change color.

Video of it happening - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOK7pWusOg [When I type]

Any help would be nice!

edit: Forgot to add that it sometimes causes me to stop moving in-game for a few minutes then fixes itself. And the cords are plugged directly into my desktop[MOBO]

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
I suggest straying away from bigger brands like logitech and razer when it comes to keyboards. im guessing razer put cheap switches in your keyboard and now theyre wearing out. also to point out razers software is very bad. i suggest getting a new keyboard, like one from keychron or getting the anne pro 2 if you like 60% keyboards. not the big brands like corsair, logitech or razer.

Reactions: Grobe
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS