Question issue with motherboard, potentially cpu

Aug 19, 2022
my specs are as followed:
GTX 1050 Ti
8 gigabytes of ram
ASRock motherboard with AMI Bios
i5 10400 (igpu version)
multiple hard drives and one m.2 slot ssd

I went to open my computer to clean it's insides, after I cleaned the graphics card's fans and cleaned the fans (no liquid was included!), I went to reboot my computer...and nothing, I'm not a tech savvy person so with the help of one of my friends I was able to diagnose an issue, one of the pins seems to have somehow stabbed a part of the contact, it's left some form of debri however I'm fairly certain this isn't a direct stab in the cpu but it has injured the contact just by a little, the cpu when I reinserted it worked fine, it heated up (if this matters, please tell me!), the damage is extremely minimal and I needed to take a very close look, it's not in the middle of the contact and is in the very side of it, anyway, before I brushed the faulty pin off gently with a piece of toilet paper, it would do 5 short beeps, for a few tests (which the monitor didn't react to) the beep went away until I removed it to see if Anything changed, also suspiciously a lot of pins had been bent even before this happened, I managed to bend one pin which I fixed by gently pushing it with an extremely thin screwdriver, again, I'm wondering if this is a motherboard or cpu issue, if you do have any interesting feedback please let me kno, I can't take it to a technician as money right now is extremely hard to come by and I unfortunately was not given the warranty.

Aug 19, 2022
" I reinserted it worked fine, it heated up (if this matters, please tell me!)"
by this by the way I mean that the processor still showed life, it was operating as you'd expect but there was no screen visible on the monitor!

WolfMeister98

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
Seems like here you mess up with the CPU pins on the motherboard.

Yes, the processor showed life, but might be some pins on your motherboard are broken and thats the problem.

ASK THE COMMUNITY