Issue with multiple card setup

dezus

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Howdy!
I have been having some issues with my second graphics card, and I have googled everything that I can think of in attempt to solve this issue. I am almost certain this is a driver issue, but i'm lacking in the know-how to fix it. I have a 650ti card that I am running on my Asus V Formula-Z motherboard, I also have recently purchased a 210 just to run some extra monitors. My display will not show up on the 210, but it will for the 650. I have checked the device manager to see if windows were detecting that I had 2 cards, and it does! I went to check the drivers of both of the cards, and they are both up to date. Now when I go into the Nvdia control pannel, and look to see if it is in the physx section, it only registers that I have my 650.

I am stumped here on how to fix this. :( Any help is much appreciated.

dezus

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Ive had the 210 show up previously in the physx section. I had it working not long ago, but I think it were using the 210 drivers. I only realized it when I tried to play GTA 5 online. Also, under the set up multiple displays, the card, nor the monitor show up.