Question Issue with my new NZXT N7 B550

May 25, 2022
Hi guys.
I have got myself a new motherboard (NZXT N7 B550) and cpu (Ryzen 5 5600X) yesterday and decided to erase my M.2 nvme and install Windows from scratch.
I used a USB flash drive to install Windows and everything worked great. I installed some windows updates and restarted my pc sometimes during the whole process of download drivers and stuff.
Later the night I simply just restarted it again and then I was sent into BIOS with no option for bootable drives. I have tried to enable CSM UEFI and Legacy and nothing have worked.

Does any of you know a way to make this work? I have searched for an answer but havent been lucky yet!
Thanks!

Hi guys.
I have got myself a new motherboard (NZXT N7 B550) and cpu (Ryzen 5 5600X) yesterday and decided to erase my M.2 nvme and install Windows from scratch.
I used a USB flash drive to install Windows and everything worked great. I installed some windows updates and restarted my pc sometimes during the whole process of download drivers and stuff.
Later the night I simply just restarted it again and then I was sent into BIOS with no option for bootable drives. I have tried to enable CSM UEFI and Legacy and nothing have worked.

Does any of you know a way to make this work? I have searched for an answer but havent been lucky yet!
Thanks!
TPM enabled ?

TRENDING THREADS