Question Issue with Ryzen 5800X3D ?

Aug 18, 2024
Hi, I’ve just installed the Ryzen 5800X3D and it’s getting a 1 percentile on UBM. Temps are fine. Can anyone help me out please. Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

UserBenchMark shouldn't be the end all/be all benchmark, use other tools at your disposal and tax the system with your daily tasks.

Aug 18, 2024
How to get my 5800x3d to run at above 4mhz most of the time when playing games? It keeps dipping from 1mhz-4mhz. I’ve got my bios settings 120-75-130 and it’s undervolted! Thank you!

How to get my 5800x3d to run at above 4mhz most of the time when playing games? It keeps dipping from 1mhz-4mhz. I’ve got my bios settings 120-75-130 and it’s undervolted! Thank you!
It's GHz as in "Gigahertz" but you are probably undervolting too much because of inadequate cooling. Use Curve Optimizer in BIOS instead, it scales voltage down dynamically so it doesn't hit power and temperature limits but better, maybe oversized cooling still works best.

Reactions: Phaaze88