[SOLVED] Issue with system powering on.

Hey everyone,
I have been having this strange issue with my system. Although it receives power (motherboard indicator+gpu power indicators light up) at very random intervals, when I am trying to turn it on it just doesn't do anything. Basically I can be pressing the power button, it does nothing and the strange thing is that a minute later it will turn on by itself. I have been rattling my brain trying to figure it out, all connections are fine, the system is absolutely stable when in use, the issue is the absolutely random intervals it decides not to power on. Any ideas?

Solution
Hey everyone,
I have been having this strange issue with my system. Although it receives power (motherboard indicator+gpu power indicators light up) at very random intervals, when I am trying to turn it on it just doesn't do anything. Basically I can be pressing the power button, it does nothing and the strange thing is that a minute later it will turn on by itself. I have been rattling my brain trying to figure it out, all connections are fine, the system is absolutely stable when in use, the issue is the absolutely random intervals it decides not to power on. Any ideas?
Sounds like a PSU issue.
Hey everyone,
Sounds like a PSU issue.

Solution