Question Issue with USB Port Disconnectivity

Feb 4, 2021
Hi,
I built a PC and i've been having issues with the USB ports on the motherboard since they keep disconnecting and reconnecting. The devices connected to the USB ports that connects my case's USB headers to the motherboard both disconnect and reconnect at the same time that the wifi card plugged into the other USB port on the motherboard disconnects. When I reconnected the usb devices (Keyboard and Mouse) originally connected to my case onto the back USB ports on the motherboard, the issue disappears. I still have issue with the Bluetooth disappearing and showing the device descriptor error. Could this be a hardware issue?
Thanks
MOBO: ASRock B450M Pro 4
GPU: EVGA 1660 Super Sc Black
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Wifi Card: ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1
Ram: Crucila Ballistix 16 GB 2x8GB DDR4-3200

Hi,
I built a PC and i've been having issues with the USB ports on the motherboard since they keep disconnecting and reconnecting. The devices connected to the USB ports that connects my case's USB headers to the motherboard both disconnect and reconnect at the same time that the wifi card plugged into the other USB port on the motherboard disconnects. When I reconnected the usb devices (Keyboard and Mouse) originally connected to my case onto the back USB ports on the motherboard, the issue disappears. I still have issue with the Bluetooth disappearing and showing the device descriptor error. Could this be a hardware issue?
Thanks
MOBO: ASRock B450M Pro 4
GPU: EVGA 1660 Super Sc Black
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Wifi Card: ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1
Ram: Crucila Ballistix 16 GB 2x8GB DDR4-3200
Did you check in Device Manager for Power management for those devices ?

TRENDING THREADS