Question Issue with various differents GPU's and idk what to do... (Fan related)

Dec 5, 2022
For some reason, a week ago it started. Out of nowhere, never happened (Everything in my PC is new except for the GPU)
Out of nowhere, one day i turned the PC on again and then.. It happened. The fans of my GPU (An RX 570 4GB) started going at 3120RPM from start until i turn off the pc. No matter what i'm doing. I press the button to turn on the pc, it starts until i turn off. On Desktop, on games, etc.
I was like: Perhaps is the GPU.... It's broken haha... I changed to a RX 470 i had before (I used it for a year) But it has NO issues, NOTHING. Is literally kinda new.... And now one fan is moving and the other is not. (And in programs like NZXCT CAM shows 0RPM always. Even tho one fan is moving and the other one is not.
I changed once again to the RX 570 and now the fans are not moving. They just never ever start. No matter what i do, with MSI Afterburner the manual fan control doesn't work, on Adrenalin Radeon Software the manual fan control so you can put at which temp it will start moving to cool it... It doesn't work...
I literally don't know what can be. The rest of the pc is fine, the cpu is always in a good spot (And as i said, everything is totally new except the gpu's)

Specs: Ryzen 5 5600G
RAM: 26GB
Motherboard: B450M DS3H WIFI-CF (AM4)
The two GPU's tested: RX 470 4GB & RX 570 4GB

Dec 5, 2022
I am going out on a limb and thinking it's the software apps your using. To find the misbehaving software un install or shut one down at a time reboot with one not loading at startup if you set them up that way
Thing is, i even rebooted my PC. Installed the OS once again from zero. Totally erasing everything... And still happens.

Dec 5, 2022
Than it's the power supply or the motherboard. Have you tried loading the defaults in the bios?
I used the same power supply and gpu in another pc and it works like a charm. Motherboard i don't think it is, it is literally new (Of course i just can't confirm it isn't as it could have some fabric problems) But it fr is new.
And i literally have the default options in the BIOS.

Dave8671

Distinguished
Gigabyte has an bios update for your motherboard. Install the latest bios update you will get all the previous updates from older bios versions.

The latest version is F64c

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-1x/support#support-dl-bios

New motherboard can have problems even new. When I was building my system back in 2018 I skipped the B450 motherboards cause of many posts of issues with that chip set. You said that the PSU worked fine in another PC. Does this other PC have the same power needs as this one you are having issues with?

If this does not fix this issue you are having. There is some power issue occurring and if its not the PSU or the graphics card than what else is left? The fans not moving suggests not enough power is getting to the GPU's.