Question Issue with windows 10 pro

Wooderzon

Prominent
Feb 26, 2020
I’m currently on windows 10 pro and am having a major issue that it causing a lot of frustration. I can’t really explain it so I will link a video. Alt-tabbing games seems to be the action triggering this to happen.
Specs: I7-10700k
Rtx 2070 super
Msi z490 gaming edge WiFi
Wd black 1tb Nvme SSD
Issue: https://youtube.com/shorts/l61dGVUf9G8?feature=share

Last edited:

Wooderzon

Prominent
Feb 26, 2020
What, if anything, did you recently install or change, before this issue started happening?
This started a couple days ago and I’ve installed nothing, I’ve update windows that’s it. And today and yesterday I’ve reinstalled using media creation tool.

I’m not sure because what has been triggering this to happen for me is when I’m playing a game and I alt-tab out to desktop.
This information is not in your original post. If it's a game triggering this does other games do this too? If it's an issue with this specific game there is nothing we can do except tell you to not alt-tab when playing this game. A lot of games don't like Alt-Tab.

Wooderzon

Prominent
Feb 26, 2020
This information is not in your original post. If it's a game triggering this does other games do this too? If it's an issue with this specific game there is nothing we can do except tell you to not alt-tab when playing this game. A lot of games don't like Alt-Tab.
This has happened with destiny 2 and warzone, both games I have used alt tab for the longest time with no issues. This started 2 days ago.

ASK THE COMMUNITY