Question Issue with windows 10 pro

Wooderzon

Prominent
Feb 26, 2020
I’m currently on windows 10 pro and am having a major issue that it causing a lot of frustration. I can’t really explain it so I will link a video. Alt-tabbing games seems to be the action triggering this to happen.
Specs: I7-10700k
Rtx 2070 super
Msi z490 gaming edge WiFi
Wd black 1tb Nvme SSD
Issue: https://youtube.com/shorts/l61dGVUf9G8?feature=share

Last edited:
I’m not sure because what has been triggering this to happen for me is when I’m playing a game and I alt-tab out to desktop.

This information is not in your original post. If it's a game triggering this does other games do this too? If it's an issue with this specific game there is nothing we can do except tell you to not alt-tab when playing this game. A lot of games don't like Alt-Tab.

Wooderzon

Prominent
Feb 26, 2020
This information is not in your original post. If it's a game triggering this does other games do this too? If it's an issue with this specific game there is nothing we can do except tell you to not alt-tab when playing this game. A lot of games don't like Alt-Tab.
This has happened with destiny 2 and warzone, both games I have used alt tab for the longest time with no issues. This started 2 days ago.