Question Issue with windows booting and hard disk problem

gamers_2

Commendable
Apr 25, 2017
hello everyone,
so I have this problem for about a week now and I have done everything to solve this problem and its getting worse. the problem is when I start my pc after loading a blue screen comes up and says "you ran into a problem we need to restart " after restarting pc goes into diagnosing problem after that it starts repairing after some time it says repair failed, another screen comes up with giving me two option 1 Restart 2 advance. when I click to advance plenty of options come up, so i tried everything but it gets failed like resetting pc , repairing, safe rebooting, etc. Few days i go i saw a video which tells me to go to cmd copy reg files to the "C" drive but it didn't work I was trying these things to save my data which was on C drive but everything failed then i decide to install windows from bootable USB eventually it also failed and I forget to tell you when i tried to see my drives through CMD they were zero drives, i had four partitions, i need my data. i don't know what happened is it because of the cmd ** I performed and lost my drive please help in these quarantine days and i tried USB to SATA drive cable to see my drive but it's not loading and showing nothing. PC came with windows 7 when I bought it back in 2015 and i have been using it daily for gaming.

PC SPECS
optilex 990
core i3 2100 3.10 ghz
8 gb ram
1 tb hard drive ST1000MD10 SEAGATE BARRACUDA
gtx 1050ti 4gb

Unfortunately it sounds likes your hard drive has failed. BTW, copying the reg files likely did nothing because MS removed the registry backup files a couple of upgrades ago. It's unlikely you will be able to recover any data yourself, but there are services that do so, but they are pretty expensive. You mentioned you attached you drive to a USB, does that mean you have another working computer? If this is a 3.5 hard drive, you will need an exterior power source make it work.

gamers_2

Commendable
Apr 25, 2017
Unfortunately it sounds likes your hard drive has failed. BTW, copying the reg files likely did nothing because MS removed the registry backup files a couple of upgrades ago. It's unlikely you will be able to recover any data yourself, but there are services that do so, but they are pretty expensive. You mentioned you attached you drive to a USB, does that mean you have another working computer? If this is a 3.5 hard drive, you will need an exterior power source make it work.

yes i have a laptop but how can i recover my data ? and pc is not booting any bootable device so how can I install windows ??