Issues after reinstalling Windows 10

GGWP1337

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Hi, I'll do my best to explain this.
I made a full reinstall, because I've been that moron who used Driver Booster 3, to get my drivers installed, would start by saying it worked fine the first time, then after 1 update some days ago, my PC started being wierd, FPS drops and slower startups, i decided to format my PC and it all went fine, i got everything installed downloaded drivers from ASRock to my Motherboard, + installed Geforce Experience, because it installed a driver itself, so i used Experience to update, everything still okay, after that I tried to install my Bullguard, it just wouldn't install, had no idea so i made a reinstall, still not starting up, i decided to remove it and use Windows Defender, PC works okay no FPS issues so far, 2 days ago i started my PC, i got long waittime with the "Welcome" i wondered what was wrong, i couldn't figure it out, reinstalled Windows, 3 games installed, + Discord, Tweaktool, Speccy Photoshop and that, I have what 4 thing to start up when my PC boots, now here the problem comes, when i started my PC i wanted to open Firefox + Steam, it just wouldn't I had to make a hard reboot to get my PC to work, it's like my "explorer.exe" didn't respond and I have no idea what happend, and i tried booting it up this morning same problem, just explorer.exe responded but i had to click on it before it loaded my icons.. I am kinda scared something in my PC might be broken? motherboard, CPU?
also anyone have ideas what i might can do?
ASRock Z87 EXTREME6
i5 4670K with Cooler Master Seidon 120M cooler
GTX 1070 ASUS Rog Strix
750 watt Corsair PSU fully modular
120GB SSD Samsung Evo 840
500GB HDD Numbers from Speccy : WD5000AAKX-083CA1
16 GB Kingston HyperX Predator 1866 MHz but runs at 1600 i saw somewhere in Windows.
Some pics of my drives.
IsR5jPp.png

X0f22JV.png

And Windows info if you can use this.
eP9bAly.png

I really really hope you can help me here! Sorry for this bad english.