[SOLVED] Issues Gaming/Streaming on Single PC setup.

Mar 19, 2019
Recently I’ve been having an issue with OBS software streaming to Twitch on my single PC setup. In OBS the preview looks fine no lag then when I look at my stream on my phone I’m lagging a whole bunch and it just skips around. Are there any suggestions as to what the issue could be? I’m guessing it’s just too much on the processor and the processor is also running at a base speed of 3.5 ghz if that matters.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
GPU: Rx 580 8GB
RAM: 8GB dual channel 2400MHZ
MOBO: Asrock B450 Pro

Solution
That's irrelevant,your CPU isn't strong enough to do the encoding.

If your phone uses the wifi of the same network you use for upload then bad quality is to be expected.
Upload a small stream if twich doesn't save them by itself and watch them later to see the real quality you are getting.

crackz

Commendable
Feb 27, 2018
I believe that this is the AMD encoders fault. I bet that your stream is running better when your encoder is set to CPU than GPU. I believe these cards are good for gaming, not for streaming. I will link you a youtube video soon.

That's irrelevant,your CPU isn't strong enough to do the encoding.

If your phone uses the wifi of the same network you use for upload then bad quality is to be expected.
Upload a small stream if twich doesn't save them by itself and watch them later to see the real quality you are getting.

Solution