[SOLVED] issues launching computer

Urahara-shoten

Honorable
Mar 6, 2017
Hi, my brothers computer is not functioning correctly. The amd 7700 drivers were recently updated and his computer has been having issues with booting. We had one issue with one file being unrecognizeable it is gdiplus.dll.

I ran CCleaner to try to fix registry files and it had several fixes that were applied.

The computer now goes to to the login screen upon boot and once logged in it goes to a black screen does anyone know what is wrong? I checked device manager, I ran the antivirus and am still trying to figure this out. I went into the bios and reset it to default settings. Any advice?

Boot into safemode of window 7, uninstall the 7700 drivers from add/remove programs.
If you installed the most recent drivers from AMD/ati go on there forums and ask them which drivers are stable.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/grap...hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7770-ghz-edition

Sadly you will have to play musical chairs with ati drivers until you find ones that work while waiting for a stable release or community fix.

Solution