AMD Ryzen 7 1800x
CoolerMaster Hyper 412R
ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming
2x Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB 2666Mhz DDR4 CL16 Black - HX426C16FB2/8
2x SSD Kingston 2.5´ 240GB A400 SATA III SA400S37/240G
1x WD Black HD 1TB
MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G GDDR5X 256BIT
Seventeam 850w V-Force st-850z-af

I've first installed windows 10 and the last updade 1803 and it was really low and lagging, I've updated the BIOS through the ASUS official website to the last version.

Checked if the processor pins were okay and tested the memories, no issues.
Also CPU temp was around 38c celsius.

I settled the BIOS memory as D.O.C.P Standard and the windows 10 lag stopped and was running normally but it had the issue regarding the ethernet.

Only the Microsoft Edge browser had internet. Chrome, Kaspersky, Origin, etc didn't had access to internet and some time later the internet stopped working. There are no issues with the router since there is internet in the other computer and devices on my home.

I tried to update the Intel Lan I211-AT driver but windows always keep an older version othe driver.

So i tried to used CMD command as administrator: netsh winsock reset - but it didn't worked as well and my windows installation got corrupted.

Just installed again the windows, updated it and all drivers (Lan, AMD Chipset, Nvidia, etc)... and i'm having the same issues.

Would appreciate if someone could give an assistance regarding this issues.

when you update the intel driver you will still have to go into control panel device manager right mouse click on the network device, bring up properties, find the driver tab, click on update driver.

now you have to select browse my computer for driver, select
let me select from a list of available drivers on my computer.
you see a bunch of choices of Microsoft versions and intel version.

most of the time they don't put dates or build numbers so it is very hard to know which one is the update.

I generally, end up removing the old versions using the pnputil.exe and leave just the current intel version and the current Microsoft version.
google how to remove driver package from the driverstore