Question Issues- Please Help

A4B3C2D1

Prominent
May 20, 2019
Hello. I am having some trouble with my pc. It will constantly crash, and sometimes the screen will go all weird colors. The colors are a rare occasion, as well as the screen with the sideways sad face that says it will automatically restart. The parts inside keep moving, but the screen freezes. Eventually it just stopped conneting to the monitor. My specs are:
Ryzen 5 2600x
Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16gb
Gigabyte x470 auros ultra gaming
MSI armor oc 8gb radeon rx 570
Rosewill Lepton 500w
Coolermaster Masterbox Pro 5 rgb
WD Blue 1 tb hard rive

- there is no SSD -

Thank you.

Overheating, failing power supply or failing video card can cause all these issues. If it's new, I would go over the setup, make sure heatsink is on properly with thermal paste, reseat power connections, if video card needs extra power cords make sure they are in the right spots on the PSU and you are using the right cable. If anything is overclocked set everything back to stock speeds. Check for a BIOS update for the motherboard.

A4B3C2D1

Prominent
May 20, 2019
Overheating, failing power supply or failing video card can cause all these issues. If it's new, I would go over the setup, make sure heatsink is on properly with thermal paste, reseat power connections, if video card needs extra power cords make sure they are in the right spots on the PSU and you are using the right cable. If anything is overclocked set everything back to stock speeds. Check for a BIOS update for the motherboard.
I have all of my fans set up well as well as the heatsink, and when I check the stats it says that it is fine. I recently did some cable management and I plugged and replugged all of the cords but I still experienced the same issues. I cannot add any additional cords to the video card, because there are no slots. I have not overclocked anything. How do I know if any of my components are failing or if I need a BIOS update? Thank you.

I have all of my fans set up well as well as the heatsink, and when I check the stats it says that it is fine. I recently did some cable management and I plugged and replugged all of the cords but I still experienced the same issues. I cannot add any additional cords to the video card, because there are no slots. I have not overclocked anything. How do I know if any of my components are failing or if I need a BIOS update? Thank you.

Did the issue start after you moved the cables around or before that?

Test the system with another video card or your card in another system. Weird colors before crashing points to a video issue as the most likely thing. You can try uninstalling and re-installing the drivers also. No way to test the card aside from that. Maybe a power supply issue or heat issue, your power supply is OK quality but not one of the best ones, may be that.