[SOLVED] Issues with bluetooth starting on windows startup

Dec 19, 2020
I am using a new wifi/bluetooth card I've purchased on Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X462KRK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and every time I get the bluetooth on the computer to finally start, the next time i turn on my PC - there are driver errors.
I've been working at it for about 4 hours and cant get my PC to launch with bluetooth without manually reinstalling the drivers.
I have a B450 Tomahawk Max Mobo with a 3700x CPU. I've went to the intel site and downloaded the drivers for this type of ax200 bluetooth card, but and the bluetooth will ultimately work, just not upon launch without reinstalling the drivers manually. I also updated my AMD chipset, I ran most of the suggested troubleshooting for the Event Viewer error below, but still havent gotten the bluetooth to start upon launch. Any recommendations?
Also ive tried every recommended troubleshooting from this article:https://www.minitool.com/news/device-not-migrated.html

I have an album of screenshots of the errors here: View: https://imgur.com/a/bikr1In

also of note, I've tried the each of the 1x PCIE slots on the motherboard, but nothing changed either way. although if im not mistaken, the bluetooth is transmitted via the cable and not the PCIE connection, regardless i have both in use.

Properly reinstall driver, which is not the same as simply updating a driver. A full driver reinstall involves completely removing the currently installed driver and then letting Windows install it over again from scratch.

Also, if a USB device is generating the Code 39 error (Bluetooth is wired to USB), uninstall every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers hardware category in Device Manager as part of the driver reinstall. This includes any USB Mass Storage Device, USB Host Controller, and USB Root Hub.

Dec 19, 2020
Properly reinstall driver, which is not the same as simply updating a driver. A full driver reinstall involves completely removing the currently installed driver and then letting Windows install it over again from scratch.

Also, if a USB device is generating the Code 39 error (Bluetooth is wired to USB), uninstall every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers hardware category in Device Manager as part of the driver reinstall. This includes any USB Mass Storage Device, USB Host Controller, and USB Root Hub.
I'm gonna try this, do you have a link to how to properly reinstall the driver fresh? I was using the intel.exe for the driver update and chose the uninstall and reinstall option, but It didnt seem to help

Dec 19, 2020
U can uninstall devices through device manager, simpli right click -> uninstall -> mark up "delete driver software for this device" if available
once u remove your USB root hub, u may experience mouse/keyboard not working
rebooting PC will fix that
Okay, I had tried that but windows still frequently starts without bluetooth (it did start a few times with bluetooth but not at all consistent). If there are no other ideas, I can manually fix it each time I need to use it although that is annoying. Thanks for the suggestions so far

if it frequently start without bluetooth, then bt drivers are at fault
tbh bt from intel on windows is hit/miss as i have it aswell and im using drivers from lenovo to make it working

issues like works when installed, doesnt work after reboot/sleep or device paired but cant connect...and so on

try several different driver versions, one might work

Dec 19, 2020
if it frequently start without bluetooth, then bt drivers are at fault
tbh bt from intel on windows is hit/miss as i have it aswell and im using drivers from lenovo to make it working

issues like works when installed, doesnt work after reboot/sleep or device paired but cant connect...and so on

try several different driver versions, one might work
Good suggestion, didn't know other manufacturers might work. Do you know if they would work with these types of bluetooth pcie cards that use ax200?