Question Issues with booting and BIOS flashing ?

Aug 30, 2024
Hi everyone,

I’m facing a significant issue with my Aorus Elite AX B650M motherboard. My computer won’t boot up correctly, and I’m unable to get any display on the screen. Here’s a summary of the problem and what I’ve tried so far:

System Configuration:

• MOBO: Aorus Elite AX ICE B650M
• CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D
• RAM: 2x32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5

Issue:

• No Display: The screen remains blank when I try to power on the system.
• BIOS Flashing: I’ve attempted to use Q-Flash to update the BIOS but haven’t seen any effect. Despite following the correct procedure with FAT32 formatted flash drives and placing BIOS files in the correct directory, Q-Flash does not initiate.
• Minimal Configuration: I’ve tried booting with the minimal configuration (one stick of RAM, no additional peripherals), and ensured all cables are securely connected, but the problem persists.

Additional Information:

• Power Supply and GPU: The power supply and GPU are working fine and have been tested separately but unfortunately , I don’t have the means to test the MOBO, CPU, or RAM individually with other systems.

Given these circumstances, it seems the problem might be related to the MOBO or a compatibility issue with the components. If anyone has experienced similar issues or has suggestions for further troubleshooting, I would greatly appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance for your help!