Question Issues with booting to BIOS/Windows 10 after CPU upgrade

Dec 25, 2019
Today I received a Ryzen 7 2700x for Christmas.
Here is the list of parts that I have installed:
MSI B350M Mortar
Ryzen 5 1600 - Swapped with 2700x
16GB Ballistix Sport 2400Mhz
EVGA 750BQ PSU
ASUS 1070 8GB VRAM
Samsung 500GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM

This is the first time I have swapped a part in my pc, I had built the PC in January 2018 and had no issues with it until now.
I had removed the CPU cooler and the CPU was stuck to it, I do not believe this is a factor in it, however it may be. I then installed the Ryzen 7 2700x and reinstalled the cooler. I had then attempted to boot and the CPU and DRAM lights came on, BOOT and VGA stayed white. I do not know if I had cracked or broken something on the motherboard when installing the CPU. I tried to swap the CPU’s and to know avail it refused to boot with the Ryzen 5 1600. If anyone knows what the issues may be/how I resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading, looking forward to your responses.

When removing the heatsink from the CPU, gently twist the heatsink in a clockwise-counterclockwise manner until the seal between the heatsink and CPU becomes free.

Pulling straight up on the heatsink can damage the socket and/or the CPU when both are pulled out of the motherboard at the same time.