Question Issues with Computer freezing and needing a force shutdown

May 6, 2019
Hello,
as the the title suggests I have an issue that when playing games or simply watching videos, or even voice chatting on discord my computer will freeze with a loud buzzing sound in my ears (which i assume is because my computer froze while something was playing sound). I can't do anything when this happens and the only thing I am forced to do is hold the power button down.

I have looked through my device manager and the only thing I can see being an issue is that I have two devices with warnings on them, but I cannot solve it.
I have looked through my task manager and everything there seems normal.
I have run chkdsk's but nothing has come up.

my build is: which i just grabbed from the site that i bought it from
Brand​
Canada Computers
Model​
Serenity A221 Desktop
Part Number​
RTCNO00080
Processor Model​
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 4-Core with VEGA 8 Graphics
Number of Cores​
Standard Memory​
8GB DDR4
Operating System​
Windows 10 Home
Hard Drive Capacity​
1 TB HDD
SSD​
120GB
Power Supply​
500W
I also installed a brand new GTX 1050 ti and made sure to remove the old graphics drivers and installed the proper ones. but now that I think about it while typing this. that might be the issue as the graphics is integrated with the CPU.

If you need anything else like logs and the like. you might need to help me gather them as I am pretty unsure of how to do that.

galaxymark1994

Honorable
Apr 22, 2016
I have the same exact issue before, you didn't mention your windows 10 version since what happen to me is i tried updating my windows version from 1803 to 1809 and the issue never happen afterwards, but i would consider checking this link I saved that also gives me idea on what to do.