Issues with gaming pc

Jul 25, 2018
Hey everyone, i got a problem. Ive recently built a fairly decent computer (about a month or two ago) and ive been having problems with games. Gta is the one that gives me the most trouble right now but other games do the same - crash for no reason. My drivers are all updated, my temps are low (barely reaching 100°f, maybe 109° after a while). Ive reinstalled windows once already have have tried everything. Older games dont seem to give me this problem, though. I can play games like postal 2 and saints row 3 (and countless others) for hours without any problems. Im thinking that this is a hardware issue considering the circumstance. Any advice? Pc Specs: Windows 10, Msi 1050 ti gaming x, Asrock z270 killer sli/ac, I5-7500, Cyrorig h7 fan, Western digital blue 1tb, Kingston uv400 ssd(windows only), Evga supernova (or something) 650 psu, abd Corsair vengance lpx 2400 ddr4. I also get constant BSODs. Theyre always the same 2- page fault in nonpaged area and attempted execute of no execute memory