issues with installing Windows on newly built PC

xSlapppz

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
I'm trying to install Windows on my newly built PC and I'm having some small issues. When I boot from the installation USB, I get to the Windows setup and I continue with a clean install and select my SSD. After installation my SSD doesn't show up under boot option #1 but it shows up under force boot so I force booted the SSD to see if Windows would boot up. My computer keeps taking me back to the Windows installation menu, and asking me to install again. How can I get it to install and boot up?

Solution
1) Download the storage controller drivers
2) When you get the option, load those drivers
3) If you have no clue how to do that, consider changing the SSD to a Intel storage controller port rather than whatever you are using now
1) Download the storage controller drivers
2) When you get the option, load those drivers
3) If you have no clue how to do that, consider changing the SSD to a Intel storage controller port rather than whatever you are using now

Solution

xSlapppz

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
I'm fairly new to this so I'm not sure how to install either of those. The last time my friend helped me build my PC he just installed Windows on the SSD and booted it right up, idk why it's keeping me in this install loop.

Have him help you again. Most likely all you need to do is change your SATA port to another, standard one.

As for drivers, download them from the manufacturer site, extract them to a usb stick (one you used to install windows is fine) and then load them when prompted

xSlapppz

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
Should I just move it to another Sata port on my motherboard ? If that's the case I can do that. When I get to the screen where it shows which drive I want to install Windows to, there is a load drivers option, could I use that to install the Intel controller manager ? I think I found it on Intels website, it's the rapid storage technology ?

You need to get the storage controller driver FROM THE MANUFACTURER. If you have an Asus mobo, Asus, if it's Gigabyte mobo, Gigabyte. The intel RST package is all fine and good, but Win 10 installer should not need it. Most likely you're on a secondary controller like Marvell

xSlapppz

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
Alright I'll make sure I do that, but I can't install drivers until I'm in Windows, and right now Windows won't boot, just keeps asking me to install each time I try to boot from the drive it's installed on

Again, during install it tells you that you can load drivers (you might need to go to advanced), that is when you load the drivers... After you install windows, remove the installer usb