Question Issues with modem connected with router

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
I ve got modem (ZTE MF823) which is connected with router TP-LINK MR3420. Lately I wanted to play minecraft , through hamachi with my friend. I can't play because the world doesn't even render and I get an error. When I use my phone as a internet source, by usb tethering, there is no problem with connecting to the server. I also get a message in GTA V that i have restricted NAT. I ve got this message since last 2 months. I haven't got it before. I sure the problem is from internet side(bad router or internet settings configuration). From time to time I lost my internet connection and the browser shows problem with dns. I restart router and internet starts working, but I want to fix it. The issue is global, not only on my PC. Please give me an advice what can i do.
my PC:
CPU: RYZEN 3600
GPU: MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS
MB: B450 AORUS ELITE
RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 3200

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure your router is on the latest firmware update. Then look at the BIOS for your motherboard, note if there are any updates pending. Then look at the drivers for your wireless adapter and if they are up to date. might need to uninstall and reinstall them.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure your router is on the latest firmware update. Then look at the BIOS for your motherboard, note if there are any updates pending. Then look at the drivers for your wireless adapter and if they are up to date. might need to uninstall and reinstall them.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Aug 22, 2019
ok, so the router, modem, BIOS and wireless controller have the latest firmware. As I said the problem is on the other pc's in the home, so I think there is sth wrong with router configuration. However it depends, one daay everything is ok and one day every 5 min i get dc, and the error is "dns probe ..."(don't remeber what was there, might "failed") and i have to restart router every time.